WOW Furniture Warehouse - Having Fun in Colorado

4/29/2010

WOW Furniture Warehouse

Last night before Pete got home I was watching TV and there was a commercial for this new huge store in Denver opening up that offers designer home furnishings for reduced prices.
Their gimmick is that they are only open on weekends, it's what one of the W's in WOW stands for.  Anyway, today when I was done with class there were two guys waiting for the elevator talking about it.  When we all got in the elevator I excused my eavesdropping and mentioned I had just heard about it.  He told me he went to the opening party last night and they have $6,000 Italian Leather couches for $1,500 and anything else you would need for your house.  I'm a little nervous about the weekend crowd but I think saving 50-60%, he said that's the average, is worth it.  Especially if I can find some kitchen stuff, we're dying for more storage.  

No comments:

@way2themes