Chicken Wings and other Fried Goodness - Having Fun in Colorado

4/23/2010

Chicken Wings and other Fried Goodness

So we decided to make some fried stuff for dinner.  Not the best choice but it came out really good. 

Pete was in charge of the wings and I think they came out great.  The sauce was a little spicy but tasty. 
To make the sauce:
1 Cup Franks Red Hot
2 T butter

Heat over medium heat in a sauce pan.  Toss with the wings after they've been fried. 

I served it with some veggies and blue cheese.  We're almost done with the Marie's Blue Cheese we bought on sale.  Thank goodness it stays good for so long. 

I fried up some fries for Pete and Okra for me.  I decided to make some horseradish mayo for the fries and of course I served the Okra with ranch. 
Since it was so rich I couldn't eat that much but boy was it good. 

3 comments:

  1. I do love chicken wings....now I'm really hungry!
    My girls love buffalo chicken tenders, so simple yet so pleasing....sigh...the okra is a great touch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok now I'm craving chicken wings too. MMM... Spicy vinagery goodness.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They were sooooo good and the Okra was great. I gotta give it to my husband, he can fry like no one else. It was the perfect dinner.

    ReplyDelete

@way2themes