So I know I've been lazy.... - Having Fun in Colorado

4/15/2010

So I know I've been lazy....

The video posts are the easiest to post and that's all there's been lately but there is good reason....I've had severe writer's block and I'm trying to write a second submission piece for a site mom found for me, that are hiring freelance writers. I've found inspiration but I'm having a hard time getting it together.  I really want this place to hire me.  Anyway, so now that I'll be submitting it tonight you'll be hearing a lot more from me! 


Here are step by step instructions for any of you who want to write articles:
1) Find a niche topic about which to write. If you already have a niche web site, write on related topics. One thing that is important is writing articles that pertain to the needs and desires of people who buy from you, not just the people who read your web site. You should be targeting your buyers, specifically, and drawing new buyers to your website.

2) Write a title that is keyword optimized and accurately reflects the content of the article. Use your keyword first in the article, then tell the reader what they are going to learn in your article.

3) Write 3 main points to your article. 3 steps to getting something done, 3 interesting facts, 3 ways to do something.

4) Write an intro paragraph which summarizes what you teach in the 3 points.

5) Write a close/bio that tells the reader how they can get more information about your topic.

No comments:

@way2themes