4.21.10 - Having Fun in Colorado

4/21/2010

4.21.10

Today Pete and I took a drive we headed over to one of our favorite breakfast places 'The Hard Rock Cafe'
Apparently this place was opened long before the more well known restaurant.  They were sued to change their name but won on that fact.  They were closed for their 2 week break between ski season and the summer season.  It was a bummer but it just meant we would have to try a new place.

We kept heading west on I-70 and decided to try and find something in Sliverthorne.  We'd really like to move there so we got to take a look around and I've never eaten at any of the restaurants there.  The place we found was great.  Pete and I can't remember the name and since I was starving I didn't take any pictures.  The food was great, our waitress was awesome and the specials were super cheap.  We'll definitely be going back.

We decided that since we were almost there that we would head to Breckenridge to check out some of the end of season deals.  We walked the strip and some of the side streets we hadn't been on before. 

I've been meaning to get a shot of this place the last couple times we've been there but it never happened.  The wooden bears are so cute!

You can see that people here are just as considerate as people from NYC!  This truck was so huge that it couldn't even fit in the picture. 

Here is a close up of what that sign says, Nice right?

The thing I love about Breck is the mini restaurants they have around the town, this is one of them and they have a little crepe place that I've been meaning to try that looks very similar. 

No comments:

@way2themes