4.27.10 - Having Fun in Colorado

4/27/2010

4.27.10

So today and yesterday, for me anyway, was my bartending class.  Here is a shot of the room I've been practicing in.
I love that I am the only person in the class, I was hoping it would be less people since it was during the week and during the day. 

My teacher is awesome and anyone in the Denver area please check out Estella Bartending School cause its the best out there. 

Pete's been keeping busy while I'm out of the house.  He was skiing yesterday, day 83, and today he wasn't feeling that well but he did run to Clear Creek Outdoor and checked in on something I heard last night on the radio.  I thought, now mind you I was almost asleep, that I heard a commercial for unlimited fishing, camping and hiking fees for an entire year for the whole family for only $60.  The closest camping to us, our first place in Colorado, was $14 a night so you can see how fast you would make it to $60.  Plus, we plan on camping a lot so it would be great.  Rob, the owner of the store, didn't know what that was so hopefully we'll hear it tonight so we can see where to buy it. 

No comments:

@way2themes