Egg Salad Sandwich - Tea House Style - Having Fun in Colorado

4/15/2010

Egg Salad Sandwich - Tea House Style

So I've had this for awhile but since I'm playing catch up I might as well post it.  I used my remaining Eater Eggs for this.  I was missing "Tea & Sympathy" an amazing tea shop in NY that has the best food.

It's always packed and a little confusing to get there since it's so tucked away.  But definitely a place to stop if you're in the area.

So anyway I took my leftover eggs, I only had 3

Peeled & Chopped them

And made my mayo mix:
1 T mayo (I used olive oil mayo)
1 t dijon mustard
Sprinkle of cayenne pepper for bite
Salt & Pepper to Taste

Since I was going after a tea house feel I wanted to use dark, whole grain breads and high quality organic greens for the sandwich

Here is a closer shot


No comments:

@way2themes