4.23.10 - Having Fun in Colorado

4/23/2010

4.23.10

So it's been raining & snowing the past two days and Clear Creek is finally filling up and turning to white water.  Here is a shot that shows the water level.  It's really more the sound of it since this is as close as I can get.  But you can see it a little. 



Pete's snowboard finally showed up from Cali.  This was one of the last ones left in the size he needed.  Plus we got a pretty sweet deal on it.  Who am I kidding that's the only time we buy stuff.

The bag that you see in the background is the Wii that Pete won't set up for me.  Trust me if I tried it would be a mess and I'd probably unplug something by accident.  That seems to happen when I try to adjust anything in our complicated professional audio set up.

No comments:

@way2themes