Mini Burgers - Big Mac Style - Having Fun in Colorado

4/16/2010

Mini Burgers - Big Mac Style

So I was craving a Big Mac but instead of heading across the street, yeah that's right no matter where I live there seems to be a McDonald's across the street, I decided to make a burger for myself.  Now I've read that if you make small portions and eat from small plates you trick your body into thinking you've had a bigger portion so I decided to make mini burgers or sliders as most places are calling them now a days.


I didn't do anything special so there aren't any directions.  It was OK, the beef could have been seasoned better.  It's just so hard to get that fast food taste at home.  I made this a few months ago for Pete and I and it was much better.  It actually come out like a Big Mac.  This was good for me since it hit the spot and I only ate 1 tiny burger. 

No comments:

@way2themes