4.25.10 - Having Fun in Colorado

4/25/2010

4.25.10

So today was a typical Sunday around here.  It's been pretty common the past few weeks that the races are getting rained out.  Today we watched the Sprint race, and the Nationwide race.  Plus baseball in between.  Pete loves to flip between channels. 

Other than that I finally got around to trying my first attempt at making Luger sauce.  I thought it came out pretty good.  Pete suggested more onion and I'll agree with that.  Next time.  I did take pictures but I'll be posting it separately when I get them on the computer. 

The picture above us what's included in the Peter Luger Ultimate Gift Set, only $299.  I do have to admit that I love the apron.  I'll have to see if they sell them at the restaurant in Brooklyn, if they do I'll have to pick one up the next time we're in NY.

Tomorrow I start my 2 week bartending course.  I'd be lying if I said I wasn't nervous.  But how hard can it be?  I've managed to be successful at much harder careers so I think it's just the unknown freaking me out.  I'll be sure to let you know how it goes.

No comments:

@way2themes