Sundried Tomato & Feta Chicken Breasts - Having Fun in Colorado

5/30/2010

Sundried Tomato & Feta Chicken Breasts

This is a favorite of mine from 'Naturally Thin'.  They take a bit of time but I think it's well worth it.

First step is to pound out the chicken after you butterfly the breast, top with feta and chopped sundried tomatoes and seasonings. 
I used spike and salt & pepper.
Carefully roll them up.  I needed to tie these but in the past they held together better.  
I pan fried them and Pete and Steve enjoyed them for dinner one night when he was over. 

Crystal deBoer on Foodista

2 comments:

  1. I enjoyed reading your posts Crystal, great blog! I also love the recipes you have here especially this one. It looks really delicious.Hope you wont mind I'd love to guide Foodista readers to this post.Just add the foodista widget to the end of this post and it's all set, Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These chicken breasts look amazing! I love the combo of flavors. The stuffing & rolling is a pain but it sure does make for a pretty presentation. These might be perfect today on a cold Colorado 'spring' day :)

    ReplyDelete

@way2themes