Gotta Love Sharon Osborne - Having Fun in Colorado

5/21/2010

Gotta Love Sharon Osborne

I was watching the 1st part of the finale for The Celebrity Apprentice the other day to see who made it to the final 2.  I never thought that I would say this but I'm really happy that Bret Michaels made it.  He did a pretty good job and I think this show displayed his real personality better than Rock of Love did. 


Unfortunately, Sharon Osborne was fired.  She was the one that I was watching the show for.  Ever since seeing the promo where she said 'I'm married to the Prince of Darkness just try to scare me.'  I love a woman who can take her husbands career to the next level, in an industry that isn't very women friendly mind you. That is a bad @ss business women in my opinion.  It has to be that English accent.  You can be a real bit@h and you still sound so sweet. 

Anyway, while in the Board Room Sharon said something that really resonated with me, 'I worked for everything myself so i don't owe anyone anything.'  So true, and it explains my new mindset.

No comments:

@way2themes