New Baby Falcons - Having Fun in Colorado

5/13/2010

New Baby Falcons

I was reading "The Post" this morning, as I normally do while I drink my coffee, and noticed that there was a blurb about 'new baby falcons'. There are now 15 nests in NYC but I think the ones at 55 Water are the best monitored so I assumed that's who they were talking about. Here is the newest batch of falcons from the building management office I used to work in.

Don't they look like my falcon, Chrys?  They are related, just separated by about 7 generations.  It makes me laugh every time I see this picture, he just looks so mad.

If you want to watch the falcons, live from the 14th Floor ledge where they reside, click on the link below and choose 'Live Bird Cam' from the menu on the left side of the page.

"http://www.falcons.55water.com/"

The even got a mention on Regis & Kelly this morning. Marker: 6:58


Frank was nice enough to forward me a copy of the article in the Daily News and you can see how unhappy momma gets when you try to get the babies to tag them.

No comments:

@way2themes