5.30.10 - Having Fun in Colorado

5/30/2010

5.30.10

Wow, so it's sure been awhile since I've posted anything.  Today Pete and I took care of our Epic Passes.  One less thing to worry about for this winter at least.  We need one good season here before we can even think of moving.

So good news "Wide Open Adventure" has hired me to help out in the office!  Here is a shot of one of the guides trying to hang the sign.

 I have been really busy trying to help out wherever I can.  Patti, the Office Manager, was nice enough to invite me on her birthday rafting trip, the Thrill Seeker.  It's class 3 & 4 rapids and it was a little nerve racking to do them the first time I've even been on white water but I'll admit it was fun.  Here is a shot of me in my sexy rafting outfit:

I also got a job as a secret shopper.  It pays really good and I get to shop for free!  One of my first assignments is to spend $100 at Wal-Mart on whatever I want and then review my transaction.  Eventually it can evolve to vacations, jewelry, restaurants and clothes.  So I'm pretty excited about it.  There is a minor issue that I'm hoping to fix on Tuesday, my UPS package was sent to a PO Box but at least according to the tracking notes it's in Colorado.  So things seem to be looking up in Colorado!

No comments:

@way2themes