The joys of Ebay - Having Fun in Colorado

5/20/2010

The joys of Ebay


I've just spent the last hour arguing and trying to fix the auction I put up this morning.  Pete is selling a piece of his gear and our ebay ad clearly states US bidders only.  A guy from France e-mailed me and then without waiting to hear what I said bought it.  When I told him there were other people interested he just kept asking if I would ship to France.  I spoke with Ebay and they told me I didn't have to sell to him if I didn't want to.  Thanks @ss for messing up the original listing, I ended up having to re-list it with a new number, so the original people watching it think it's been bought.  Then to top it all off his sent me a little note in french at the bottom of one of his messages.  Nothing nasty, like I originally thought, but still what's up with that?  Just more of the french arrogance coming through?  I wrote back letting him know that it was a nice attempt to baffle me but I understood.  For some reason I haven't heard back.  And even if I didn't speak it who can't use Google Translator?  Jerk! 

No comments:

@way2themes