5.14.10 - Having Fun in Colorado

5/14/2010

5.14.10

So today I found myself back in Denver taking my final class for state certification.  This time there were people in my class, even someone from Long Island.  Anyway so that's all done.  Now I just wait and in about a month I'll get my certification card.  Yipee

Now I had a few pictures that I needed to post before they become irrelevant. 
Here is a shot of the gloomy sky from the other day.  Look at those storm clouds. 

Like I said it's been snowing so the picture isn't the best but this truck was in some sort of gnarly accident.  It had been sitting on the 'main strip' in town for a few days but today I noticed it was gone so lucky I snapped this shot when I did.

I had heard the other morning on the radio that there was an accident on I-70 and when I drove to Wal-Mart the other day and noticed there was a truck in the ditch facing the wrong direction.  When I drove to the city today I tried to snap a pre-planed pic and as usual it's hit or miss with this tactic.  You can see it under the guard rail.  

No comments:

@way2themes