Real Housewives - The Studio Edition - Having Fun in Colorado

5/15/2010

Real Housewives - The Studio Edition

So the Countess has decided now that she's divorced that she should branch out, so why not become a singer, I mean she said she always wanted to be one. 

So this was the only clip that I could find that exhibits her lovely singing voice.  Even Jill agrees by the look on her face at the very end. 



So on the show they show her in the studio that I think is called Izzy Gold and she's working with producer Chris Young, yeah I've never heard of him before either.  From what I could find on him he's worked with a bunch of people including George Clinton, same as Pete.  Looks like another rich kid that had to get a 'job' so they wouldn't get cut off.


Now I know that might sound bitter but the compliments he gushed were bull.  Everything was so digitized and buried, what was the point?  And he even made a point to talk about my pet peeve, how you don't need to be talented to be successful.  When she chokes trying to hit a higher note and cracks he's like 'it's perfect, it's a wrap, it's a number 1!'  I wanted to puke.

No comments:

@way2themes