See why I didn't hire a DJ - Having Fun in Colorado

5/14/2010

See why I didn't hire a DJ

So for those of you who were at my wedding you know that I myself took on the task of choreographing almost the entire event to sync with my ipod playlists and if I say so myself it was amazing, and a thanks to Jay for spinning records the rest of the time.

Anyway, I'm going to put a disclaimer on this video if you are easily offended don't watch it.



First I'd like to say, What the hell is wrong with this guy? First, about him being a DJ, does he understand the job description? The job title is disc jockey: you are supposed to replay music.  I'd like to know if he thinks he knows the words.  Obviously the people who hired him didn't do any due diligence.  Plus he started a conga line!  I know, I know we had one at ours, thanks Paul, but I wasn't happy about it and I avoided it like the plague, but Irina got Pete in the end. 
Now on to the more serious mental problems of this so-called DJ.  Why did he just decided to smack that ladies boobs?  I mean really is that all she's hired to do?  Stand there and let him drum on her?  I'm still in a bit of shock from this one.  What a weirdo! 

No comments:

@way2themes