Indoor S'mores - Having Fun in Colorado

5/12/2010

Indoor S'mores

I don't know what it was but today when I was grabbing some milk I noticed all the display's for summer snacks and the s'mores sounded so good so I grabbed a chocolate bar and decided I'd try to whip some up.

I took a graham cracker, broken in half, and spread some fluff on it.  It was the closest I had to marshmallows.  I decided that the best way to get some color on it was a few minutes under the toaster over broiler. 


I really need a hand held torch so the graham cracker wouldn't get soft.  The final product was really good but still nothing beats the original. 

2 comments:

  1. Argh, I have everything but the marshmallow here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to say they were really good :) Next time I want to try them with Nutella

    ReplyDelete

@way2themes