Jill Zarin - What's her deal? - Having Fun in Colorado

5/11/2010

Jill Zarin - What's her deal?

So I used to love Jill Zarin from the Real Housewives.  I even considered switching fabric stores and going from Mood to Zarin Fabrics, and Mood is one of my favorites stores in Manhattan.  
In season 3 of RHNY since her and Bethenny have become distanced she's become a demanding bitch.  It's pretty cold when you hear a person you were friends with had a family member die and you were worried cause you weren't the first person who knew.  I even read that she announced Bethenny's babies birth before she did.  That's just rude.

According to "Page Six" she showed up at an event in NY going from booth to booth trying to pick up all the freebies she could.  Don't you love rich people who take as much for free as they can.  Makes so much sense. A source at the event is quoted as saying 'She had such a sense of entitlement, as if to say, 'You need to give me things for free because I'm Jill Zarin'.

No comments:

@way2themes