Brown Rice Breakfast with Currants - Having Fun in Colorado

5/09/2010

Brown Rice Breakfast with Currants

This is yet another Bethenny recipe that I've been meaning to try and finally got around to it making.  As usual with her stuff I had to tweak a few ingredients to make it how I would like it. Skim milk instead of soy, currants instead of raisins, honey instead of maple syrup and no vanilla. 

Here is the How To Video from Bethenny herself:


This is what mine looked like, the picture doesn't do it justice. 

3 comments:

  1. That sounds really good :) I am going to have to try that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks really good! I usually eat a sandwich for breakfast, but this sounds amazing for a change.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so quick and easy like I said I can't believe that I waited so long to make it. I'm looking forward to ski season since this will definitely be a staple.

    ReplyDelete

@way2themes