Secrets of Aspen - Having Fun in Colorado

3/16/2010

Secrets of Aspen

So Pete and I were watching the morning news the other day and Good Morning Colorado's anchors were talking about the new TV show


Peggy, who usually doesn't come up with that many funny lines had me laughing said that the secret was "No one cares" and the "Aspen Times" agrees.  She also said maybe one of the other secrets was where the parking is. 

I watched all 8 episodes in the first season and Pete and watched the first 2 today and it reminded me that I wanted to write about it.  We would love to move there but who knows if that will ever happen.  It's really really far from Denver.

So basically there is a cat-fight brewing within the first 5 minutes.  Between the crazy one with the mole tattooed on her face, Laura.


and the rich girl who got cut off by daddy, Brooke.  This picture is from a shot where the girls are 'working out' on some of the Aspen hiking/running trails. 


It's sad to see old people at house parties 


and that's really the only thing that happened in Episode 1.  At least I found a place where I can wear my nice clothes without feeling over dressed.

Episode 2 introduces the 2 characters from Miami, Ben & Erin who are here for the summer season.


Ben decides they should do some fly fishing because all you have to do is stand there.  Erin came up with this fly fishing couture outfit


That ended up looking like this


Out of the entire group of people featured I think I would like hanging out with these two the best.

No comments:

@way2themes