3.26.10 - Having Fun in Colorado

3/26/2010

3.26.10

Today for breakfast I wanted to use some of our awesome Colorado Honey

As you can see we're almost out.  I found another company that I want to try and I think the only way I can get it is online so I'll have to look into that.  I tried some at the trade show I had to work at and it was really good.  I meant to buy some that day but was more concerned getting home in the huge snowstorm. 

So today was a super sweet breakfast I had a raisin english muffin with some honey and a small glass of chocolate milk.  


For lunch I tried to be healthier so I had some low fat cheese, wheat crackers and roast beef

No pictures of dinner.  I was lazy and didn't cook and had a bowl of cereal. As much as I miss Pete I don't mind not having to cook all the time.  He would not be happy if I served him cereal for dinner.



No comments:

@way2themes