Getting to know me survey - Having Fun in Colorado

3/25/2010

Getting to know me survey

I was scrolling thru Blogs on this site and found a survey like in the MySpace days so I thought that I would post the answers below.



1. Are you single?  Really?
2. Are you happy?  Yeah.
3. Are you bored?  Always!
4. Are you naked?  Nope, nice try buddy.
5. Are you a blonde?  Some people think so.
6. Are you moody?  That's what I'm told.
7. Are you a lover/hater?  Yep!
8. Are you hot/cold?  I guess.
9. Are you Irish?  Yes.

FACTS....
1. Name:  Crystal
2. Nicknames:  Chickie, I can't name the second.
3. Birth mark:  Arm pit.
4. Hair color:  Brownish Blonde.
5. Natural hair color:  Used to be Blonde
6. Eye color:  Hazel.
7. Height:  Not enough.
8. Facebook Mood:  Unknown, I don't use it that much so I don't remember.
9. Favorite color:  Purple
10. One Place to Visit:   NYC.

THINGS ABOUT YOUR LOVE LIFE.......
1. Do you believe in love at first sight?  I guess.
2. Do you believe in soul mates?  Yeah.
3. Have you ever been hurt emotionally?  Seriously?
4. Have you ever broken someone’s heart?  Yes.
5. Have you ever been cheated on?  That's a yes.
6. Have you ever liked someone and not told them?  Sure.
7. Are you afraid of commitment?  Nope, and I think you can tell.
8. Who was the last person you hugged?  Pete.
9. Who was the last person you kissed?  Pete.

THIS OR THAT......
1. Love or lust?  Love.
2. Cats or dogs?  Dogs for sure.
3. A few best friends or many regular friends?  A few awesome girls.
4. Television or internet?  Internet.
5. Chinese Or Indian?  Indian.
6. Wild night out or romantic night in?  In.
7. Money or Happiness?  Happy!
8. Night or day?  Day.

HAVE YOU EVER......
1. Been caught sneaking out?  I don't think so.
2. Been skinny dipping?  Caught me.
3. Bungee jumped?  Not yet.
4. Finished an entire jaw breaker?  I would assume so.
5. Wanted an ex bf/gf back?  Made that mistake.
6. Cried because you lost a pet?  Yesssss.
7. Wanted to disappear?  You bet

HAVE YOU’S.......
1. Ever performed in front of a large crowd?  Not since 5th grade.
2. Ever been on a cheer leading team?  No, they wouldn't let me.  I didn't have enough cheer.
3. Ever Been on a dance team?  No.
4. Ever been on a sports team?  Yes.
5. Ever been in a drama play/production?  Yes.
6. Ever owned a BMW, Mercedes Benz, Escalade, Hummer or Bentley?  Not Yet, Pete wants that Hummer bad.
7. Ever been in a rap video?  2 white girls from Broadalbin never made one :(

No comments:

@way2themes