Gisele's Baby Boy Changed Her Life - Having Fun in Colorado

3/25/2010

Gisele's Baby Boy Changed Her Life



Gisele has this to  "say" about recently becoming a mom and about having a home birth.

On the experience:
Giving birth was the most intense and life-changing experience. I am blessed to have been able to have a home birth surrounded by love, where I was able to feel safe. It was a powerful experience. I never felt so vulnerable but so strong at the same time. I was so present to witness the biggest miracle in my life happen before my very own eyes. To give life to another being – what a gift! 

On her feelings:
I looked into his precious eyes and felt an overwhelming, unconditional love. I felt a huge sense of accomplishment . . . I never felt so complete and empowered in my life."

No comments:

@way2themes