3.21.10 - Having Fun in Colorado

3/21/2010

3.21.10

So just another lazy Sunday around here.  Well kind of, we're getting Pete ready to go out of town tomorrow.  So it's packing and laundry plus the race.  We won't talk about it since Pete's not too happy with the results.  Let's just say that it should have been 2 in a row for Kurt but that lucky horseshoe of Jimmy's got him the win once again at Bristol.


For dinner I tried my Crab Cake recipe again.  Of course we start with our veggies, this one had a little something extra.



Anyway, this time I added jalapeno's to the mix and sauteed everything up

We had been watching the FoodNetwork earlier and saw a chef deep frying his cakes so we had to try it.  What's the point of the deep fryer unless you're gonna use it.  The finished product looked great in my opinion but I'll agree with Pete that it had too much breadcrumb.  I just didn't want them to fall apart like last time.

No comments:

@way2themes