3.31.10 - Having Fun in Colorado

3/31/2010

3.31.10

Today was pretty busy.  Pete went skiing and I had my interviews and shopping to take care of.  I am now equipped with concealer and sponges so I can blend my face.  Biggest mistake EVER, but I think it's really funny that Pete likes it. 

My body was killing me when I got home so I laid on the couch and watched TV and waited for Pete to get home.  He ended up staying out pretty late so we took those steaks and sliced them thin, not something I'm usually able to do but today I impressed my self. 


I emptied the fridge and we made fajitas with sauteed veggies (mushrooms, peppers, asparagus, onions), brown rice, tortillas, salsa and sour cream.  Since it was so late I was starving and didn't take a picture of mine.  Pete had only eaten half of his so I snapped a quick shot. 
I'll probably have it for lunch so I was planning on posting another better shot, so check back.

No comments:

@way2themes