3.16.10 - Having Fun in Colorado

3/16/2010

3.16.10

Today Pete headed to ABasin for a few runs, I was a bit too sore and want to go tomorrow no matter what.  St. Patty's will be fun no matter where we go.  When Pete got home I headed over to Subway for a sandwich for lunch.  I have to say that I'm enjoying banking with Chase. We earn rewards and I redeemed for a bunch of $5 cards so our lunch only cost .35 today.  Not too shabby and the only thing that could have been better was if they added the turkey to the $5 foot long menu.

Tonight we're watching Lost and having dinner, I'm making shrimp scampi with rice pilaf. 

 I wish I had made a veggie just to give the plate some color.  But it was still really good. 

I'm trying to catch up on my back log of posts.  I have anything I see that I want to write about saved as a draft so it's pretty much organized for now.

No comments:

@way2themes