3.22.10 - Having Fun in Colorado

3/22/2010

3.22.10

Pete and I woke up super early today so we could get him to DIA on time for his 7:30 flight to Florida.
(Not my picture)
It was a total mob scene and we attributed it to Spring Break but when I got home I heard on the news that DIA was one of the airports that is now running the Body Scanner and using swabs to detect explosive materials so security was taking longer than usual. Pete said it moved pretty fast. Now I try to keep busy while I'm home by myself. I am happy about one thing, since I reset my counter to see how many MPG's I get, it was in the 50's from the cross country drive, I'm back up to 40.3. It's really good considering all the mountains here!



Pete also sent an update from Boca, here is his rental car. Gotta love a Mustang!

No comments:

@way2themes