More Sprouts! - Having Fun in Colorado

3/28/2010

More Sprouts!

I'm happy to officially announce that half of my garden is showing signs of life. 
This means that my 2 flowers and un-organic veggies are starting to sprout.  My herbs and peppers are still showing no signs of life but I have faith.  If the herbs don't sprout then I'm not to worried about it.  The seeds are a few years old but I'm keeping my fingers crossed.  

It looks like time to transplant the original 2 that popped up.  I have a few pots that are empty just waiting for some flowers.  The apartment is filling up pretty good with plants now.  Even the two that we took from NY are growing pretty well.  I'm surprised they made it all the way here and I've even been able to start a new plant with one of them.

2 comments:

@way2themes