3.18.10 - Having Fun in Colorado

3/18/2010

3.18.10

oToday Pete and Tara went up to Berthoud Pass to hike and Split board in Pete's case

I stayed home today and got jump start on my garden.  I bought one of those greenhouse starter trays so I pulled out the extras and added the water for them to expand.


I sorted all my seed packets and decided that I would plant 2 pods for each

I picked 2 types of flowers

2 Types of Herbs

2 Organic Peppers - 1 Hot & 1 Sweet

Here is the final product (without labels)

Hopefully something will happen with them.  I have them set up by the window and will be giving updates if/when anything happens.

For dinner today I was trying to clear out some of the veggies that were in the fridge

 So we made some Chicken & Veggie Fajitas

We topped it with some avocado that we had leftover from the BLOAT's.  I ended up making some saffron rice since the leftovers were going to be used for lunch at Vail on Friday and it helped spread it out for more people.

No comments:

@way2themes