3.24.10 - Having Fun in Colorado

3/24/2010

3.24.10

Today is the big day, in an effort to really shed some pounds I'm giving up caffeine.   I started today and being the junkie that I am I had a killer headache by 2pm so I took a nap and that seemed to make it better.  I knew it would be a pain but it's for the best and I'm still drinking coffee.  Julie bought us a few pounds of decaf by mistake once so that's what I'm using. 
 So I was going to try to do some running around today but it looks like I'll be staying in.  We've been having these weird power outages.  Nothing major, just for a few minutes at a time and it was over by noon I'd guess. 

It really makes me happy that I wasn't starting my garden outside since as you can see from yesterday, you never know what the weather will do.  My mini indoor garden has just sprouted it's first signs of life and I really can't tell you how excited I am.

No comments:

@way2themes