2.17.10 - Having Fun in Colorado

2/17/2010

2.17.10

Today was a great day. After thinking I had lost it for over a year now, I found the Tiffany charm bracelet that Pete got me for my 26th Bday. I took it off for a wedding dress fitting and threw it in my purse and never saw it again. I now feel a little bad for abusing the shop clerks who I thought stole it. Whatever, they deserved it for a ton of other things that happened during the dress fitting process.

I wanted to use that purse again and it weighed about 20 lbs and decided that it was time to cut the liner and take all the change out of it. It turned out that the purse was not only eating change but bracelets and earrings too. I found a pair of swarovski earrings that I had totally forgotten about since they were bought to try out with my wedding dress. To this day I still can't figure out how everything got trapped between the bag liner and the outer leather.

So I've added some charms that I picked up along the way in hopes that I got another one or found mine.

No comments:

@way2themes