My new Favorite Commercials - Having Fun in Colorado

2/28/2010

My new Favorite Commercials

How funny is this series of commercials? If only I had TV's installed in my car. It may need to be added after we have kids.

"Sienna Minivan - Time Out Commercial "

Pete and I have been in a heated debate about what the name of my car should be.  On the drive out here he was calling it the Love Bug since he said it looked like a little bug following him down the Highway.



Since we've been in Colorado it's been re-named The Purple Pig.  Not as nice and really not my favorite.

Since Papa asked when he first saw my car, What is it gonna be when it grows up, a minivan?  I thought we should steal the name 'Swagger Wagon' from another commercial in the series. 

"Sienna Minivan - Swagger Wagon"

But this one is the best of the best.  No matter what this commercial gets me every time. And yeah, I won't be rocking mom jeans.

"Sienna Minivan - Diaper Bag"

No comments:

@way2themes