Spork, The vicious weiner dog - Having Fun in Colorado

2/27/2010

Spork, The vicious weiner dog

Poor Puppy.  This dog is being charged and might be put down, after nipping a vet tech in the face during an exam.  Now don't get me wrong, I know that dogs shouldn't be biting people but when Blitz would go to the vet he would get a muzzle so something like this didn't happen.  Take no chances with old dogs, that's my motto.  If you want to read the story from KDVR just click on the link below.

"Spork's Story"

Here is a pic of Spork,I know he looks a little mean here but I don't think he was happy about being filmed.  They always show him in that sweater too, he's so cute.  He's an old man and really I think he should be treated with care.

 

There is a facebook page to save the dog. So if you feel compelled please sign up.



No comments:

@way2themes