Super Bowl Eats - Having Fun in Colorado

2/07/2010

Super Bowl Eats

Super Bowl Sunday - Pete and I hung out at home and watched the game.

Lunch :  "Homemade Corn Dogs"

This was easier than I expected. I found a batter that was really tasty, but it didn't puff up like ones you would see at a fair.
















I did have a few that lost their breading but for the most part the majority made it out OK.

















Dinner - "Hooter's Style Wings" with Hot Sauce and Macaroni Salad




















I looked for a recipe online for how hooter's does their wings, See link above, and they came pretty close to the original. Next time I will be breading the wings more than once and we'll be adding more flour to them before they hit the fryer. The sauce came out great but there seems to be a debate about what brand of hot sauce to use on the forum. We used Frank's since that's what we had in the house.

No comments:

@way2themes