2.23.10 - Having Fun in Colorado

2/23/2010

2.23.10

Today, since I went a little overboard yesterday, I'm trying to keep my meals light. For brunch today I had Goat Cheese and Egg over greens with dressing and some melon.



















I was trying to get rid of the goat cheese that I had leftover from dinner the other night. It came out so good and was so easy. The melon was so sweet and since I bought the whole thing and cut it up myself I have a ton left. According to my book the melon is really cleansing so hopefully I can drop a little bit of weight this upcoming week. It feels like my pants are a little bit looser but the scale hasn't moved since I started this. It's a bummer but I have to stay motivated and thank goodness I have lent to keep me going.

For dinner tonight I made Sauteed Kale with Onions & Red Peppers


















Rice & Beans
















Fried Pork Chops














It wasn't too bad since it was last minute and thrown together. My beans taste so much better when they are made from scratch and don't come out of a can. The kale was a test just because I wanted something nutrient dense. I need to find another way to prepare it cause it was tough and unappetizing. I'm going to try and save it by using it with eggs this week so we'll see.

No comments:

@way2themes