2.13.10 - Having Fun in Colorado

2/13/2010

2.13.10

Today Pete and I are at home watching the start of the 2010 Nascar season. The Nationwide race was rained out yesterday so Speed is pulling double duty and running the truck race tonight too. Since Pete is occupied I was reviewing my TO DO calendar from Martha Stewart, link above, to make sure that I've covered the things that needed to be done by today.

I recently organized the pantry, boy was it a pain but it makes finding things are getting the shopping list together much easier.



















I took a few more pics of the apartment so everyone can see how it's coming along......

Dining Room














Living Room














I'll be adding to the list when I get around to taking pictures of the kitchen, office and our room.

I plan on making some of my valentine day treats today so I won't have to worry about it tomorrow. I'll have enough to make as it is so I'll post as stuff gets made.

No comments:

@way2themes