2.8.10 - Having Fun in Colorado

2/08/2010

2.8.10

Today Pete and I headed to Keystone....















According to the weather report it was only 1 degree in Breck today so we were planning on a cold one. Surprisingly, it was a nice sunny day.

They are in the process of getting the snow fort made. It's massive!
















This is from the top of where the gondola lets you off looking toward Frisco and Breck.















It was a bit icy and I smashed my knee a few times on the ice so we called it quits early.

We headed home then went over to the rec center to soak in the hot tub and do some swimming.














We finally signed up with a three month membership and took a quick tour of the work out room before we headed home. I plan on getting back into great shape so I can enjoy some of the hikes this summer and be ready for cross country skiing next year.

No comments:

@way2themes