2.18.10 - Having Fun in Colorado

2/18/2010

2.18.10

Yesterday and today we spent cleaning so I figured that I could take and put up the rest of the apartment pictures. I will apologize for the lighting, it was a bit dark here today and the flash washes everything out.

Kitchen


















Guest Room/Office


















Master Bedroom





































Seeing these pictures is really giving me the motivation to hang the pictures that I have already to go mind you, above the bed and across from the vanity. That will be a project for this upcoming week.

It started snowing today and according to the forecast we are about to start getting the Epic powder that Colorado is supposed to get. Pete wants to get back on the mountain and since I'm getting my butt into gear for lent, I need to get back out there too. Vail is 100% open according to their site so it looks like we'll be heading there on Monday if not sooner. I didn't have the best time when we were there last time but I don't think I gave it a fair shake. We'll see how it goes this time, if anything I'll be able to get a couple good pictures. Pete sent me this one from an earlier day this season from Keystone.











































I really wish that I could figure out how to make my snow attire more flattering. It should help when I can ditch my pads and buy a jacket that is more fitted.

No comments:

@way2themes