2.22.10 - Having Fun in Colorado

2/23/2010

2.22.10

So today I really wanted a Frisee salad with Lardons and Poached Egg. Since I'm trying to keep everything healthy, it's really my new mantra, there was no bacon on my salad but I tried to add crunch with red peppers.















I was really low on my mustard dressing so it was time to make some more. Since I was going to make one I thought I would try the Balsamic Dressing again. It didn't come out very good last time, too much oil. This time it's nice and light. Now I can make my all time favorite salad, Greens with Red Onion, Blue Cheese, Apple & Walnuts. It's not on the menu for tonight but sometime this week.



















Pete went to Vail today, I have to grab the picture from him to be uploaded later, and when he got home we ended up having some quesadillas (sun-dried tomato tortilla with chicken) and mozzarella stix. It was nice to have a taste of something decadent.

No comments:

@way2themes