2.21.10 - Having Fun in Colorado

2/23/2010

2.21.10

Happy Birthday to Pete!



















For breakfast/brunch I tried to use some leftovers so I threw our leftover crab cakes over greens with mustard dressing and mimosa's with fresh OJ.



















It was really good. Pete choose to use the roumalade to top his, trying to keep it light I stuck with the dressing.

It's been snowing here for 5 days!! Not too much is sticking but at the mountains it's been coming down like crazy. It started out light....





























And got heavier as the day went on.















For dinner I tried a new recipe from Naturally Thin for Herbed Goat Cheese Chicken with sun dried tomato cream sauce over wheat penne.















The sauce didn't really come out how I would have liked but I think I can do it up better next time. It will have a ton more calories but that's the price you pay sometimes.

No comments:

@way2themes