2.25.10 - Having Fun in Colorado

2/25/2010

2.25.10

Today Pete and I were driving around Denver and I took a few pics on the way since Pete was driving today.

 This is a little of Golden from I-70 E

 before we get off our exit to head to John's


There is some big project going on but it's looked like this for months know.  I'm not sure what it's going to connect to. 


This is the license plate that I really wanted.  It would look so good with the color of my car.

but after being charged a ridiculous amount of money to just put it on the road I went with the standard Colorado one.  


Here is a shot of downtown Denver from a distance.  It's the only part that has high rises.

 The part of town that we had to drive thru before we got to John's has the most amazing mansions.  I need to go back and get some pictures because some of them are just unbelievable.  This was Pete's favorite and this was the best shot I could get as we drove by.

Pete needed to get some work done in the studio so I hung out for a bit before leaving for my meeting.

My agency meeting was good.  I tested really well so hopefully, since I'll be calling every week to follow up, I'll be on the "hot list" and will placed very soon.  The guy I met with was really nice and let me know that my resume is great and doesn't need to be tweaked.  It's good to know since I was worried that's what was holding the offers back. He said things are picking up again so fingers crossed.

I was bummed that I didn't bring my camera to the interview.  I parked in a garage about 3 blocks away from where I needed to be.  On my drive in I saw so many cool things that would have been great to show everyone but it's a lesson learned.  I do have to say that the looks I got today walking over to the office were priceless.  I guess I stick out here like a sore thumb but I'd rather look nice than look like everyone else.  AND I wasn't even all the dressed up.  I can't wait to make it back to the city so I can break out some of my really beautiful pieces that just won't be appreciated or make sense here. 

When I got back Pete had accomplished what he needed to and it was time to take a few pics of the studio.  I'm sure no one reading this cares what the racks of gear look like so here is a nice shot of Pete and John to close out this post.  Both of them are happy that everything is finally up and running.

No comments:

@way2themes