X Games 16 - Day 2 - Having Fun in Colorado

7/31/2010

X Games 16 - Day 2

So I've been trying to watch as much of the X Games this year as possible.  Hopefully watching all these extreme sports I'll get inspired to really go for it this year with snowboarding.  (Oh yeah, it's already time to start thinking about it again.  We already put deposits on our season passes.) 

I was excited to see Shaun White skateboard in the Skate Vert competition.  I thought he did a great job but he ended up with the Silver.  I found some video if you didn't catch it.


More Skate Videos >>

Later in the coverage we were watching Motor Cross where Paris Rosen was involved in the worst crash I've ever seen.  While he was attempting to do a front flip he landed on his neck.  I will warn you that this isn't something you should watch if you're sensitive.  According to reports he's able to move his toes so thankfully he should have a full recovery.

No comments:

@way2themes