Another day in the life.... - Having Fun in Colorado

7/24/2010

Another day in the life....

For a day that was planned for me to be in the office turned into anything but. I should have known.  I had the luxury of driving to Denver not once, not twice and let me tell you, NOT FUN! Especially when you're in a 16 person van and have no idea where you're going.  At least the people I had to pick up were cool. 

Now I'm stranded at a camp site (for no reason I can see) for at least two hours before I have to start heading down the hill. Then I can head back to my car in Lakewood and drive home. Since I'm at the property I took a few pics.  The best part of this place is the grill.

The really funny thing was that someone camping there had the same car that we drove here in almost a year ago.  Made me nostalgic for the way I felt when we first moved here.

So by time I get home tonight I'll have gone to Denver 3 TIMES! 
1. To take Pete to the airport/Pick up Customer Group #1
2. Pick up Customer Group #2
3. Drop off Customer Group #2

That's just too many in my opinion. It's a 40ish mile long trip every time.

No comments:

@way2themes