Hugh Laurie making a Record - Having Fun in Colorado

7/31/2010

Hugh Laurie making a Record


Hugh Laurie, known for his role on House, is releasing a Blues Album through Warner Music Group. 

He's quoted as saying:
'I am drunk with excitement at this opportunity. I know the history of actors making music is a chequered one, but I promise no one will get hurt. I am particularly thrilled to be working with Joe Henry, who has produced some of my favourite records of all time, and I can't wait to get started.'

I personally can't wait to hear it.  I don't watch House all the often but when I do I get hooked on the episode immediately.  Anyway, lots of people mention his guitar playing, that I don't remember, so at least he's a real musician.  Hopefully it lives up to the hype. 

No comments:

@way2themes