Metalocalypse - Having Fun in Colorado

7/30/2010

Metalocalypse

So while at the 'Carnage Party' the other night a girl sat at our table and I heard her quoting my all time favorite cartoon series 'Metalocalypse'.  Most people haven't seen it but if you love metal or just hilarious cartoons about music you need to check it out.  I tried to find some clips that would show a bit about the characters and some of my favorite clips.  BEWARE:  There is quite a bit of colorful language in the clips.  Just a warning, if your sensitive.  

Opening Credits:  A little hard to understand but the theme music is awesome


So here are some clips of the band members.  I few have their own montages so it was easy, for the others I had to improvise.

Nathan Explosion - Lead Singer


Murderface - Bass


Skwisgaar - Lead Guitar


Toki - Guitar


Pickles the Drummer


I found a few other clips that I love.  Hope you enjoy!
Is it Metal?


Learn English with Toki & Skwisgaar


The best coffee jingle EVER!

No comments:

@way2themes