More Bear Stories - Having Fun in Colorado

7/31/2010

More Bear Stories

They seem to be all over the place.  It's a little too many bear stories in a short period of time for my liking.

Jack Hanna, the famous zookeeper, while hiking with his wife and a few other people in Montana's Glacier National Park, were confronted with a grizzly cub.  He sprayed the cub with pepper spray as everyone fled the scene.  Thank goodness no one was hurt.  Even if it's a cub I don't want to see it.  It just means mom is somewhere close. 

 Dennis Leary even had a recent bear experience at his home in Connecticut.  He said:
'5:30 on a Sunday morning about a month ago…I get up, (get a) hot cup of coffee, go outside, have a cigarette…I'm in my underwear, not a bright thing to do either. And like that, a bear pops up in the driveway out of the woods…It's a huge black bear…He's right in front of me.

The first thing they say (is) make yourself big. Me in my underwear, I look like an even bigger toothpick…Bears will eat you because their cubs are nearby but they will also eat you if you're just an annoying guy…All of a sudden the bear looks at us and he just ambles off.'

No comments:

@way2themes