Who will be the next Michael Scott? - Having Fun in Colorado

8/11/2010

Who will be the next Michael Scott?

I was wondering what they were going to do about replacing Steve Carrell on The Office.  The show would be dead if some new blood wasn't brought in.  Today I read that two actors I really enjoy, that both have shows on Showtime, and that are hilarious, are up for the part.

****BEWARE THE CLIP BELOW HAS A TON OF PROFANITY*****

Eastbound and Down/Kenny Powers - Played by:  Danny McBride


Flight of the Concords/Murray Band Manager - Played by Rhys Darby



I fell in love with Flight of the Concords the first time I saw their comedy special, Highly recommended.  Anyway their Showtime TV show was filmed in our neighborhood.  For any of you out there reading this that came to 199 Engert might recognize the park in the background of the clip below.  It was filmed a block from our house (away from the BQE).  Makes me remember the good times we had in NY. 

No comments:

@way2themes