Silver Plume Bakery - Having Fun in Colorado

8/01/2010

Silver Plume Bakery

So Pete and I went around the other day to check out some places we found in the paper to rent. Hopefully we can find something nice, private & cheap relatively fast. We looked at 2 places in Georgetown that were OK but not ideal then we went to Silver Plume.

Silver Plume is a miner town that looks like it's still deserted. There's a old hotel in the front of town that was for rent. It's Creepy and our appointment was set for way later in the day so we canceled.

Since we were in town and don't stop here very often we decided to check and see if the Bakery was open and amazingly it was.


I was a little disappointed. I know it's small but I thought there would have been a bit more of a selection. Everyone raves about the bread but everyone was white flour based. I just want a place to buy fresh Rye bread and maybe some croissants.  It looks like I'll just have to make them myself.

No comments:

@way2themes