Sugar Plum Restaurant - Idaho Springs - Having Fun in Colorado

8/01/2010

Sugar Plum Restaurant - Idaho Springs

So after I picked Pete up from the airport, last Sunday, we decided it was time to hit up this little restaurant that we've been wanting to try since we moved here.  It's hard to eat out here since there really isn't a schedule as to when places will be open.  Especially the smaller ones.

Anyway I only could get one shot since you aren't allowed to have your cells on.  The woman who runs the place has a pacemaker so I'd rather just shut it off than have something happen.  I just wish they had a sign up because we sat there for about 20 minutes before she told us. 

It's like having a meal in someone's living room cause I think that's what it used to be.  She was super nice and we can't wait to go back to try the ice cream & desserts.  A table near us ordered the cherry pie and almost swooned.  Pete was trying to get me to try it but I was already stuffed and he wouldn't share it with me.  Oh well, just another reason to head over there and stimulate the local economy.

No comments:

@way2themes